Eager to learn professional with solid programming and database foundation looking to build skills and experience with a dynamic team and company.
Recent Work Experience
Lead Database Technician – InfoGroup (March 2008 – present)
- Run database builds for data analysts.
- Coordinate build errors with development team.
- Research, document, and test newly developed processes.
- Reorganize and simplify work flows whenever possible.
- Assign and train coworkers for finalized processes.
- Create simple batch scripts and macros for routine tasks.
- Used Excel Visual Basic primarily.
- Write requirements for developers for departmental requests.
- Create mockups to help illustrate requirements.
- Monitor production work flow for compilation groups.
- Resolve errors and backlogs.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by management team.
- Provide on call and remote support for business needs to meet business requirements.
- Created document management system to organize various and outdated technical documents.
- Used available software to create no cost solution.
- Updated information, standardized design, and organized document structure.
- Digitized consumer compliance document retention.
- Eliminated 98% of printed paper being received and stored.
- Developed quality assurance and back up procedures.
- Received multiple recognition rewards from management.
|Bachelor’s of Science in Software Development|
|Bellevue University||January 2014|
|Bellevue, NE||GPA: 3.689/4.000|
- Document management system using Access 2007 with VBA and macros.
- Initiated project for departmental organization.
- Normalized for divisional scaling.
- Authentication for ribbon, navigation, and design privileges.
- Hotel Reservation System with ASP.NET and C#.
- Master pages to control site design.
- Implemented data validation and form controls in C#.
- Winery distribution website with using Java Server Pages.
- Oracle database used for winery and wine information.
- Form data handled with JSP custom tags.
- SQL, Java, C#
- Windows Server 2008, 2012; MSSQL Server 2008, 2012; Visual Studio 2008; Netbeans; Microsoft Office 2007, 2010